

Trying to make myself fall in love with grey sky, but it isn't something you can force, I suppose. It seems easier if I try to observe myself as if I were the heroine of a book. Though I would make a rather useless heroine; one who stayed frozen under her cloudy grey sky while all else moved separately around her. How can a story progress when the character needs to retreat and reflect on things before she can react to them? Better to stick to pictures. They seem content to stay the way they are; frozen in that one particular moment, never moving forward.



Beautifully written. I would make a terrible heroine too- one of those moping sorts, but with no prince to rescue her..
ReplyDeleteYou truly have stunning photography skills dearest <3
ReplyDeletexx
You are perfect. Really, truly, utterly perfect. There is a certain quiet beauty in grey skies, I can vouch for it, even though I am a Summer child. Perhaps if you pay close enough attention you will see the shimmer in the swirling clouds. All hope is not lost. (Yet.) Your photographs are - *no words* *heart stops*
ReplyDelete