I haven't had a chance to tell you yet (I keep getting distracted) but everything has been sort of magical lately. Or at least that's how it seems now in this golden light and the stillness and quiet outside of our windows (the ones with the ivy creeping over the corners). We live in a cottage outside of town, out with the grassy hills and the patches of woodland stretching off into the distance and most days we go off to paint in the studio by the sea. It's in the most fantastic building - we have to climb a spiral staircase to get to our spaces and last night I stayed there while the sun set slowly into the sea and I'm sure I've never seen so many colours in the sky at once. I hardly have time to sit around letting sad thoughts get the better of me anymore and thank goodness for that; I didn't think I could have stood it for much longer.---
(some thoughts from a few days ago. the girl in the photo is amie)
sounds magical.i'm glad you're not sad anymore x
ReplyDeletesounds like a dream come true, im sure that would many people happy, im glad its you tho, you deserve it <3
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to see you back dearest. This is a stunning photograph and I am terribly glad that you have found your way out of the darkness <3
ReplyDeleteDearest Elaine, I am delighted to hear of your magical days-by-the-sea. It sounds absolutely magnificent. I wish I could see those sunsets. x
ReplyDeleteThat sounds lovely, dear. I wish it continues to be so well like that for you.
ReplyDeleteAll my love. xx
How beautifully you describe your space! It does sound magical. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhere you're at sound so beautiful. So glad you're finding happiness in such lovely landscapes.
ReplyDeleteDid you go to heaven?
ReplyDeleteSounds just like how I imagined it .. :)
hugs (^.^) hope to hear from you *
amyflyingakite.com