Friday, 2 September 2011

Making rules to keep myself from sadness. The last few weeks have been awful for what seems like no reason at all and I am not going to let myself carry on like this. Going to start watching the extended Lord of the Rings with my brother and sister. We'll drink lots of tea and eat lots of yummy food and I will not be gloomy any more!

5 comments:

  1. those pictures are lovely. sounds like a good way to banish sadness, tea and lord of the rings :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is magnificent! sadness is a coward, underneath it all. it needs to be put in its place. i've been wanting to rewatch the extended version with my siblings for months. it's always a huge, special occassion in our household, because of its length and epicness. your artwork is amazingly beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the drawings, especially the one on the left.
    Making rules to keep yourself from sadness is good, very good. Especially when the sadness is the kind of that crawls over you suddenly for no apparent reason at all - it needs to be put in its place, I agree with thea. The company of family (or friends, or just people who make you laugh) is the best way of keeping oneself from sadness, I think. Along with good food and tea, of course.
    Also I've never heard of the extended version, to be honest. Must mention it to my family soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems as though the Summer has brought transformation and also a small amount of melancholy to all us girls. But trust me dearest Swan, when you emerge it will all be better than ever, you will be alright <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Epic movies are the best thing to defeat a gloomy mood, especially combined with ginger ale.

    ReplyDelete