Saturday, 20 August 2011

There is something so perfect about early morning light, and the quiet that comes with it. And that's a thought that I haven't had in a while - that a moment could feel 'perfect' in some small way. It seems like such a long time now that I have been looking for that thing I've forgotten. I was planning to give up. But maybe what it was I wanted to remember was how to hold on to feelings like this and how not to turn them into melancholy and missing. Is that something I can ever figure out again?

p.s. I've been searching using my paintbrush - through line and colour. Please have a look at my new art blog, and follow if you wish.

7 comments:

  1. This is perfection. The picture and your words combined. You bring magic and goodness and light into my eyes.

    p.s. Followed your art blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly beautiful. Early morning light is so calming. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, darling. I so love those perfect early mornings when everything hangs in the stillness.
    Grace & peace,
    Kinnery x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, you are such an inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will find yourself dearest and your thoughts, we always do <3 Your artwork is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely painting, the text really supports it. I like your use of colours very much.

    ReplyDelete