I did manage to find myself some real life adventures after all: a trip to my friend Amie's house (lazy days in the countryside - she lives in the most beautiful place) and then, after, to London with my mum. We went to see Much Ado About Nothing, the one with David Tennant in it, which we were both very excited about. It was fantastic! I was wishing to see it again for a long time afterwards. This week has been quiet, but next week I'll be off exploring Sherwood Forest with my family. Today, though, I want to practice painting with watercolours - I am determined to improve! I'll leave you with my little magician, based from a sketch I did on the train. I'm quite happy with how he turned out.
Oh it all sounds (and looks) wonderful and beautiful. I must say i am quite jealous that you got to see the play (It seems the best idea to have David Tennant and Catherine Tate do a play together, Shakespeare no less)
ReplyDeleteI hope your summer continues to be so enchanting. x
Your little Magician is absolutely lovely, I find myself quite jealous of your talents. I'm glad you've been enjoying your summer.
ReplyDeleteGrace & peace,
Kinnery xx
Oh, you are a gem.
ReplyDeleteYou have such a sweet art style and are clearly capable of creating a wide range of images! I really love both of these characters.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love the name of your blog!
Stunning artwork you've done dear bird, how I wish I had even a fraction the talent you have. Your adventures sound magnificent, I've had a few of my own and more to come, aren't lazy summer days just glorious?
ReplyDeletexx and hugs
Jhordyn