This reminds me terribly of "A Little Princess", things tucked away within attic hiding spaces and longing for adventures, although little Sara Crewe never had any troubles with imagining <3
this is AMAZING. one of my favourite posts on your blog, absolutely breath-taking. your artwork would fit so perfectly into a storybook. this is beautiful, i can feel untold stories whispering through the picture. i want to write a short story about it. i love it. i love it. xxxxxx
Ah, I find I am also always wishing for adventure. x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful drawing
This reminds me terribly of "A Little Princess", things tucked away within attic hiding spaces and longing for adventures, although little Sara Crewe never had any troubles with imagining <3
ReplyDeleteJust lovely dearest.
xx and hugs
Jhordyn
I feel like an anachronism. I am in the wrong century, the wrong universe.
ReplyDeletei'm forever hiding inside my jumper. i think i need to go on an adventure too xxx
ReplyDeletethis is AMAZING. one of my favourite posts on your blog, absolutely breath-taking. your artwork would fit so perfectly into a storybook. this is beautiful, i can feel untold stories whispering through the picture. i want to write a short story about it. i love it. i love it. xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com