Monday, 27 June 2011


I've spent a lovely lazy morning wandering barefoot in the garden and sitting in the sun with Bon Iver playing softly from the house. I got home from university for the summer a few weeks ago and I have been meaning to post since, but I'm easily distracted, as usual. I've rearranged my bedroom and it looks so much more light and spacious than it did before (I found the photographs above while I was tidying). I have been working on a painting for my brother and I also opened an etsy shop last week. I hope you'll have a look at it. I want to make lots of artwork this summer to share on my new shop. And I want to read in the garden and scribble in my sketchbook. It will be wonderful, I think. I hope that you are all well.

4 comments:

  1. Dearest E, your etsy shop is beautiful. I definitely want to own a copy of your Worried Eyes zine! As soon as I find the means to buy it, I shall, I shall. You are magnificent, and I'm glad your days are lazy and lovely. Mine are, too. Ah, glorious summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photograph. It glows with magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you, thank you, you are both so kind ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all sounds perfectly lovely bird. Barefeet on dewy grass is one of my favourite feelings, bedrooms are like little Narnias of our own, making them perfect is important. Your shop is just amazing, you are such a talented artist, if I could be half as good as you one day I would be very proud. All you touch is magic <3

    xx and hugs

    Jhordyn

    ReplyDelete