
this is a painting i did for my brother, ian. it's supposed to be a portrait of him, though it doesn't look much like him. i think we're both pleased with it anyway. painting for others always feels like such a good opportunity to try new things. it's a lot of fun. i decided to make custom paintings available in my shop in the hopes that i'll get more opportunities to paint requests. i've also got a few vague ideas for personal work so i really hope you'll start seeing some more regular updates from me here soon.
how lovely i really love this picture you paint so delicately!
ReplyDeleteYour shop is shaping up nicely to <3
I feel terribly repetitive when I say that you have such a talent dearest. I love and hate doing paintings for others all at once. Love because it is like giving a piece of myself to them but hate because there is always that insecurity that it won't turn out quite right. But you have nothing of the sort to worry of dove.
ReplyDeletexx and hugs
Jhordyn