Wednesday, 8 June 2011

When we move into our bungalow in September, I'll be able to see the woods from my bedroom window!

7 comments:

  1. how lovely, i've always longed to live next to a woods

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived next to the forest for a while and the owls sang at nighttime.
    The picture looks like candy floss. Like a dream from my childhood with golden trees and yellow houses. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently moved to a place where there are woods outside my window, and I don't think I could be happy with anything else! It will make you very happy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome and romantic is that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, you are such a talented artist! Oh, how I envy you, to wake up to the forest each morning world be such a joy. Although, I feel that I would be far too tempted to wander in and never return.

    xx and hugs

    Jhordyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely it will be to have the forest by you! I'm sure it will be a wonderful source of inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete