Disappointments today. I was excited for one of my new classes, but it doesn't seem quite like I thought it would be, since we have specific themes that we have to use in our work and I had hoped for a little more freedom (still, I think I might make my project be about getting up during the night to make tiny rabbit sculptures, which sounds okay I suppose). My camera broke during photography and I lost a whole roll of film. I don't think there was much on there that I can't take again, but it still seems a shame. Don't know what I'm going to do about the camera. I'll just have to borrow one for now. I think I'll have an early night tonight and hope that I wake up less gloomy tomorrow (also thinking hot chocolate might help...)
oh, so sorry about your camera. my worst nightmare is losing my memory card.
ReplyDeleteHot chocolate and a comforting film or book. I am very sorry to hear of all your disappointments. Take heart; things will surely look brighter in the morning. "There's always something." All my love. (Ps, your photograph is as beautiful as always.) xxxx
ReplyDeleteYour photo is so pretty! That theme for your project sounds perfect, what a sweet idea :)
ReplyDeletexxxxxx
It's a well-known fact that hot chocolate cures absolutely everything, dear. x
ReplyDeleteYes hot chocolate sounds perfect, and a good book, and a bath.. all lovely things to help lift the spirits. I hope things have improved! xx
ReplyDeleteHello, love. Hot chocolate is definitely a cure-all, I was just thinking of making a mug for myself. And don't be too worried; tomorrow will bring brighter things.
ReplyDeleteI'm very sorry about the camera and film, though. What part of it broke?
My Nikon's light metre isn't working (as well as a host of other problems), and I'm almost certain my last roll of film was wasted... I'm glad to have access to very inexpensive film.
Stay well.
Yours,
Kinnery xx