Thursday, 3 February 2011

Thank you all for your sweet messages, it so nice to post something simply for the sake of getting it off my chest and come back to such kind words. Things are looking considerably brighter than they did on Tuesday. The hot chocolate did the trick quite well, and so did reading a rather lovely book while I was drinking it. Yesterday I could hardly remember why I had been so sad in the first place. I had very pleasant day, despite getting completely drenched half way though. That sort of thing is nothing that changing into pyjamas, making a cup of tea and reading in bed can't cure.
That fickle camera of mine has decided to start taking pictures again. It's so old, I think it just needs a little rest every now and again. Hopefully it will work long enough for me to finish my new roll of film. Please, please!
(The lack of pictures to go with this post tells me that I really need to do some new drawings. Hopefully I'll have something to show you soon.)

4 comments:

  1. I love a good cup of tea and a good read. Nothing can improve a day so fast. J'taime <3 be strong my star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot chocolate is a miracle cure-all sometimes, and a good book is a best friend. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot chocolates and cups of tea can brighten most situations! Hope all is well dear x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hot chocolate sounds lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete