

Yesterday I made the most wonderful little notebook for keeping my thoughts safe. I get too scared to write in notebooks that I buy from shops - I worry too much about spoiling their loveliness. But I find it's easier to write in something made by my own hands. Today I went to the library with a friend and afterwards we sat in a cafe, looking out at the fog with a cup of hot chocolate each. Afterwards we trudged home through the rain then I made myself a bowl of tomato soup and tried to focus on reading my Art History book. Despite the weather it has been rather a lovely day, I think.
notebooks always seem to keep thoughts safe, don't they? but hearts more so.
ReplyDeletethat first picture is surreal. xx
What a beautiful day spent doing such lovely things!
ReplyDeletexx Carina
I always dread people looking through my notebooks. I confess the darkest things to myself.
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful. I would love to have a close friend to do such lovely, magical things with. x
ReplyDeleteAh, this sounds like the perfect day to spend. :)
ReplyDeleteI adore days like these <3
ReplyDeletexx and hugs
Jhordyn
beaaaautiful things here
ReplyDelete