Wednesday, 19 January 2011

8 comments:

  1. Ah, I feel as though you're writing about me (and all the little girls who climbed and didn't want to come down).

    Grace and peace to you,
    Kinnery

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohdearohdear.
    you have captured me. xx
    I would sit in the trees forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous, gorgeous, magical post. You are so lovely...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heart-stopping beauty, you create. ♥ Everything is just perfect, so perfect. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a brilliant artist, such a wonderful creator of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you this girl? I wouldn't be surprised.
    The drawing truly is a piece of beauty.
    xx.x
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You create the most beautiful artwork, I only hope that one day I am half as good as you are. Just magical!

    xx and hugs

    Jhordyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for these wonderful wonderful comments!

    Hannah - perhaps at some point, but less so now I think. hmmm for some reason I always find that question hard to answer. I never really know.
    Thank you for your kind words xx

    ReplyDelete