Tuesday, 18 January 2011

My plans for this week include lots of reading, new drawings and finally getting started on that little book project I mentioned a while back. Very excited about this little bit of free time I have now that I've handed my work in.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are back. I was beginning to wonder about where you had disappeared to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very excited to see what you've come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's always exciting to finally have your own time. welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, dear Elaine, this is lovely. The photograph is so beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad for your free time, re-charging time is just the sweetest of sweets. I am having such troubles, being bogged down by all my classes and such, but I try to give myself little bits of magic here and there. I know you will create beautiful things dear!

    xx and hugs

    Jhordyn

    ReplyDelete