I am long overdue to return a thank you to you for your kind words to me. You do not know what they mean, and oh, how thankful I am to be here again. Surrounded by the magic you create. Please, never stop existing and expressing yourself. I'm not entirely sure the world could take losing such a powerful source of energy, of beauty, of magic.
These are so beautiful, i am in love with them! Did you create them all? They're perfect :) Hope you have a magical new years!
ReplyDeletexxxxxxxx
You have such a talent my dear, just breathtaking! I do hope you had a very hapy Christmas and I also hope your New Year is lovely.
ReplyDeletexx and hugs
Jhordyn
You are beyond fantastic, darling.
ReplyDeleteI am long overdue to return a thank you to you for your kind words to me. You do not know what they mean, and oh, how thankful I am to be here again. Surrounded by the magic you create. Please, never stop existing and expressing yourself. I'm not entirely sure the world could take losing such a powerful source of energy, of beauty, of magic.
Yours,
Norah xx
wow, these are full of magic. much like beautiful pieces of art! i am enchanted, thanks for finding me, finding youuu ♥
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, enchanting and creative. I love getting a glimpse into your little world, every time I visit your blog.
ReplyDeletexx Carina
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteso wonderfully magical. xx
ReplyDeletethese are so dreamy, i know my next project now..
ReplyDelete-melissa
i've loved your creations for a long while and am so happy to have stumbled across your blog. x
ReplyDeleteOh, my word. You are an inspiration, Elaine. ♥
ReplyDeletethese are brilliant & beautiful. so jealous of the creativity here!!!
ReplyDeletethese are wonderful. i wish to make my journal so beautiful someday!
ReplyDeleteThese are so incredible!!! I am so happy to have stumbled upon your blog, dear. It is such an inspiring world!
ReplyDeletex
Jess.
gorgeous - i love the second and third from the bottom.
ReplyDeleteThese are so so beautiful.
ReplyDelete