Saturday, 4 December 2010


Some of my first attempts at etching. I'm enjoying my print classes quite a lot, as they seem to be my best opportunity to be creative in lessons. Also, I'm feeling more and more excited about going home for Christmas. I can't wait!

I've thought a little about the project I mentioned in the last post and I've decided that I'm going to start my pages for it at some point in the next few weeks. I'm going to try to organise the order in which the book is sent to people so that it saves money on postage. To do that I would like everyone who wants to take part to send me an email (to worriedeyes@hotmail.co.uk) telling me their location. I don't need an exact address, just enough for me to figure out what order I should send the book. It would also help if those who don't mind sending the book over a long distance could let me know. If you have any questions or ideas, I would like to hear them too. I've never done something like this before, so anything that helps me organise it is welcome. The email will act as a confirmation for those who definitely want to take part, though nothing is set in stone, so you can join in or drop out at any time you like before the project is finished.

If there's anything else you'd like to know that I've forgotten about, then just ask. I'll let you know more details when I've sorted everything out.

7 comments:

  1. This is so amazing! What gorgeous prints you have made, dear. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful artwork my dear! I'm terribly excited about this project, looking forward to hearing more!

    xx and hugs

    Jhordyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!! these new drawings are so precious!!! i was at the school library earlier today and showed my friend your drawings and and and she commented on how lovely they are <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh these are so beautiful and somehow fairytale-like. Both of these girls have wonderful stories to tell, I'm sure. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. etching can be such arduous and tricky work, but this is really nice elaine. well done. :)

    ReplyDelete