Sunday, 24 October 2010

treatments for a lonely heart: getting all dressed up for no reason, drinking hot chocolate on a bench by the sea, reading about magicians, drawings of castles and forests. those seashells and pebbles i put in my pockets? i take them everywhere with me now.

9 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about castles alot lately, mostly ice ones. I hope you are okay and you find some comfort xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you are enjoying messrs norrell and strange, they helped me a great lot this summer. and hot mint chocolate helps me away from home.
    thank you too for your lovely comment! xxx
    p.s.: i adore your castle, the ones i draw for myself always look about to collapse. yours doesn't. it looks safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dearest, you are so wonderful. What wonderful cures for the most broken of hearts; keep those treasures safe, always.
    I am adding you to my list of hearts, dear one. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lost, dear bird. This encapsulates everything. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh <3 this is the sweetest <3 ; w ;

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazingly beautiful. I absolutely must try these treatments, for mine is the loneliest heart out there in the deep black sea. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, have you received my thankyou-letter?
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your words are magic, dear.
    "getting all dressed up for no reason"
    I should do that some day. Just to feel pretty :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete