Sunday, 17 October 2010

I'll try not to forget again: sometimes even the smallest things can make a difference.

3 comments:

  1. The small things, such as hobbits...
    Dearest, there should be a letter on its way to you. It will be late and I must apologise. I was heartbroken, lately. Because of nothing and nothing and my mind was a chaos.
    I hope you are not too lonely. Never.

    You are loved, you know?
    (Don't you ever 'forget' that!)

    xxx Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must also remember that there are alot of people here that cares about you, dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah - Don't worry at all about your letter being late (after all, it took a horribly long time for me to send my drawing to you). Whenever it comes I will be very, very happy!
    I hope that your mind has calmed somewhat by now and that can find some way to mend that heart of yours. If you ever need to talk to someone then you can always send me an email or a letter. Just so you know.
    I won't forget ( I'll try my hardest not to) and I'll send the same message back to you too.

    Sunny - (hugs!!) Thank you, thank you! I'll remember it. Next time I feel sad I think I'll have to read over the kind words here and they will surely make me smile again <3

    ReplyDelete