Tuesday, 2 November 2010

went exploring at the weekend. thought about running away to the forest; i want to fill up sketchbooks with the idea.
i'm happier now that my head is filling up again with the imaginary.
p.s. i put some recent drawings from my sketchbook on my tumblr, if you want to have a look

5 comments:

  1. I once ran away for one day...
    Good, to hear you're feeling better.
    Will you take photographs of the sketchbook? Your drawings are the most exquisite ones.
    xxx
    Love, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Hannah, I very much hope that we will see these drawings. I'm really glad you're feeling happier, sunshine <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your drawings are just lovely, you have quite a talent my dear. Running away to a forest would be a dream. You are truly wonderful <3

    xx and hugs

    Jhordyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so often dream of taking refuge in the trees. And being inspired is the best feeling in the world, I'm glad your mind is full of ideas. ♥

    ReplyDelete