
This is the drawing that I did for Hannah when she won my giveaway a while back. She posted some very lovely photographs of it on her blog. I had so much fun making a drawing specially for her. I really hope I get the opportunity to do similar things in the future. If anyone is interested in doing a trade with me or even a commission then please just ask. I'd really like to be able to make more drawings for people.
Oh my this is more than wonderful, what a lucky girl Hannah is xxx
ReplyDeleteAll mine! <3
ReplyDelete(I still cannot believe. You shall receive a thankyou, very soon...)
Oh yes! I saw this on her blog the other day, i thought it was amazing, it's even more magical with the whole picture! Your very talented, hehe, i'd so love to do a trade one day! xxxxx
ReplyDeleteJennifer - Thank you so much <3
ReplyDeleteHannah - really? that sounds exciting, though I wasn't expecting you to do anything in return. You really are a lovely person <3 would you like me to send you my new address?
Caroline - We should then :) If you want you can email me and we can talk about it.
you are so talented! (: i was just wondering, when you scan your pictures, how do you get rid of the paper in the background? [[it usually turns out a different colour]] [[and internet directions get me confused after a while]]
ReplyDeleteyay, i've just become your 100th follower!
rena.
come by sometime?
Rena - Thank you so much <3 I don't do anything to get rid of the paper in the background, my scanner does it automatically. It's actually rather annoying as it tends to wash out some of the details in my drawings too, but I have no idea how to change it.
ReplyDeleteOh Elaine, I saw this beautiful drawing on Hannah's blog and I was utterly amazed. Such a delightful prize. It sets me off daydreaming in a Northern land of ice and magic; you are so talented. x
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful drawing. You are so, so talented! To be that girl; a bow in my hair shaking hands with a polar bear; a dream. xxx
ReplyDeletethis my dearest, is the prettiest thing. x
ReplyDeletep.s. I've added you to my Hearts list, I hope you don't mind! xxx
ReplyDeleteI just finished my little piece of drawing drawing for you, dearest Elaine.
ReplyDeletePlease let me know the new address. <3
Oh, you are just lovely. The grin on my face could not be wider at the moment, finding you has been the icing on top of the tiny fairy cake of a day that I have had.
ReplyDeleteI have explored into the depths of your blog, and I could not be happier to have found another one of the blogs that inspire me more than anything in this beautiful, beautiful earth. You have such a beautiful soul and it shines through and really makes everything you produce glow. Never stop being you because I never want to see a light shining as bright as you go out while I live.
Thank you again, you dove.
Yours Truly,
Norah of 'let's run away'
@http://thislittleblogbelongstome.blogspot.com
x
I love your drawings so much! I would love to do a trade with you for a commission. maybe you could let me know what kind of things you like and i can take a photograph based around that and send you a print?
ReplyDeletex
This is such a wonderful piece, so tender and moving. What an honor to receive this as a gift. A couple of months ago.... I had a dream about a bear, I want to draw it.... I am not sure how to yet. You are quite gifted.
ReplyDeleteoh this drawing is so beautiful! ♥
ReplyDelete