I've not settled in yet really. I've had silly fun, but there has also been a lot of feeling sad and lonely. And worrying, there's lots of that too. I wish I could just skip past all of this.
Everything will be alright. I am thinking of you & I wish you not to be too sad, anymore. I just received the drawing and wanted to cry of happiness. You would not believe how very perfect it is. I will send you something in return. I promise... (The polar bear is very beautiful and I really could recognise myself.) <3 xx.xx Hannah
I'm thinking of you, sweetpea. I hope things get better soon - I'm sure they will. It'll just take a little time for you to settle down and get used to things xxx
Love, i hope you are okay ; _ ; i am always here for you as well, so feel free to send me an email if you feel like the need to talk. oh, school really is such a pain, isn't it? it feels like an inconvenient interruption in the true life that we should be living... but i must agree with manguins..."Don't skip this part. It'll make the happy parts all the more joyful." :- ) perhaps, after you have gotten yourself more settled in things would become more comfortable.... ps: do you have a new mailing address now that you are in university? i am not sure if you have received my last package to you (i hope it didnt get lost??) but i'd like to write to you while you are at school :-)
I found your blog at The Deer Diary. I've just been looking through your blog and it has taken my breathe away! Your drawings are especially stunning. You have inspired me to keep drawing (I get quite frustrated when my works dont work out as I like)
I hope school gets better for you. You seem like such a nice girl:)
Everything will be alright. I am thinking of you & I wish you not to be too sad, anymore.
ReplyDeleteI just received the drawing and wanted to cry of happiness. You would not believe how very perfect it is.
I will send you something in return. I promise...
(The polar bear is very beautiful and I really could recognise myself.)
<3
xx.xx
Hannah
These are all normal feeling for starting school. It will pass. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteDon't skip this part. It'll make the happy parts all the more joyful.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of you, sweetpea. I hope things get better soon - I'm sure they will. It'll just take a little time for you to settle down and get used to things xxx
ReplyDeleteLove, i hope you are okay ; _ ; i am always here for you as well, so feel free to send me an email if you feel like the need to talk. oh, school really is such a pain, isn't it? it feels like an inconvenient interruption in the true life that we should be living...
ReplyDeletebut i must agree with manguins..."Don't skip this part. It'll make the happy parts all the more joyful." :- )
perhaps, after you have gotten yourself more settled in things would become more comfortable....
ps: do you have a new mailing address now that you are in university? i am not sure if you have received my last package to you (i hope it didnt get lost??) but i'd like to write to you while you are at school :-)
I found your blog at The Deer Diary. I've just been looking through your blog and it has taken my breathe away! Your drawings are especially stunning. You have inspired me to keep drawing (I get quite frustrated when my works dont work out as I like)
ReplyDeleteI hope school gets better for you. You seem like such a nice girl:)
xx Carina