Friday, 20 August 2010


I decided not to have my new drawing be part of such a gloomy post as yesterday's. Thank you to those of you who left sweet comments. I am feeling better now :)
I've been wanting to draw a cute witch girl for a while. I think she seems happier than my other girls... It must be because she knows how to do magic (and because she has such a cute bunny friend). Now I just need to figure out how to finish one particular drawing that I've been working on for weeks. I think it could be one of my best, as long as nothing goes wrong in finishing it (fingers crossed). I'd better get on with it. I've got so much to do!

5 comments:

  1. If I were a witch I would love to have such a bunny and I would definitely be very happy!
    Your drawings are so charming.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are so, so magic.
    I'm so glad you are feeling better; because you deserve the world and more.
    Love, Athena. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Elaine, you really are fantastically talented. The detail that you put in to your drawings is phenomenal. I just love this girl, and her bunny friend especially! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is wonderfully adorable.... absoluely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete