I woke up feeling slightly sad this morning. I dreamt that my old friends, who I haven't seen in a year, were going on a trip to London, but I missed the train. I was so dissappointed. It has been a long time since I had a dream like that... since I've woken up feeling like that. It makes me wonder... can you be lonely without realising it? Perhaps I ignore too much. I've always thought that, but I'm scared of what would happen if I stopped ignoring the bad things. I'm holding onto what's good while it's still here, but there are so many changes ahead...
I think Im always lonely to be honest I never really go out to meet anyone but I like it that way :)
ReplyDeleteRebecca-ox
http://gingerecstasy.blogspot.com/
How lovely is that drawing :) your a very talented drawer
ReplyDeletexxxx
We all ignore too much, darling; it takes away from all the hurt. All of the tremendous breakings in everything in every day. Do hold on to what's good, love; you'll catch your train one day. xx
ReplyDeleteOh, I just love all of your drawings so much. Lovely, lovely.
ReplyDeleteI do hope you'll feel a little less sad soon, dear. Ignoring loneliness is the only way of keeping it at bay sometimes, I think. xxx
Hello Elaine! I would love to purchase one of your drawings when I have money again as my cloths arent really a high enough standard to swap for one of your pretty pictures. I think its easier to feel lonely especially when college/uni ends for summer terms you lose touch with so much people. I used to have this dream alot but more often than not I have a dream about my teeth falling out. Theres been more than one I have awoke to check my teeth in a mirror!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to add you to my lovely links list on my blog hope thats ok
Love Rosie
hernameiscupcake
xo
oh Elaine dear... i know exactly how you feel...Lonliness tends to do that; creeping up on young girls so unexpectedly in the night while their guard is down, clouding their dreams and then leaving them feeling so desolate in the morning.... i hope he doesn't stick around for too long. Maybe you should call up some of your girlfriends to refuel your pocket of pixie dust?
ReplyDeleteps: as always, i LOVE your new drawing. she is such a charming, young witch.