

Quiet mornings are the best start to the day, I think. I love the way the house looks on sunny days when everything is still. This morning I lay about in bed drawing and listening to pretty music. I can hardly believe that I've finished drawing this sleepy boy... the girl was done a while ago, but the boy has taken weeks and weeks to finish. When I have to do a lot of repetitive detail, I tend to get distracted, so I only do little bits at a time. But I think these were worth the effort. I'm really happy with the result ♥♥♥♥
I just love all these details, I was drawn into this straight away! The time you spent on this was definitely worth it, all those beautiful trees and roots and flowers are gorgeous and it has such a dreamy feel.
ReplyDeleteYour style reminds me a little of this artist.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.vanessaboynton.com/arbor-waits-for-mora.php
While it tends to be a little more sci-fi and less whimsical than your work, you might be able to glean some inspiration. Lovely drawings on your part. I really enjoy looking.
AMAZING!! ELAINE~ i was totally blown away by this.... oh my gawd this is something i could totally lose myself in... and feel like i'm alone in a vast, great forest full of mystery and magic.... i love all of those crazy little details! they make everything look so alive and real...
ReplyDeletewowwowwow
ReplyDeletethis is incredible and i can see it must of taken alot of patience.
Well done.
You are so talented.
x
so beautiful and twisted the details where worth it, it creates such a lovely effect!
ReplyDeleteroses, thorns and trees are a perfect combination <3
quiet mornings drawing in bed are the best!
Oh, how right you are! Quiet mornings are the only way to start these days...quiet, leading a slow rhythm for fall. Your art is sublime, dear. xxx
ReplyDeleteAhhh.
ReplyDeleteI am seriously in love with your blog, and your drawings.
Please don't stop being amazing.
the first one is especially exquisite. absolutely well worth the effort, love <3
ReplyDeleteEveryone... thank you so much. Each comment put the hugest smile on my face. I love every one of you ♥
ReplyDeletethis is so wonderful elaine.
ReplyDeletex.
Your drawings are spectacular. Such beautiful detail and so heartfelt.
ReplyDeletexx
this must have taken forever, but well worth it! so beautiful and dreamy
ReplyDeleteyour art, your spirit, your expression is a lovely gift. I am so enjoying peaking around your blog at the wealth of beauty and depth, Thank you.
ReplyDelete