Tuesday, 15 June 2010


Bunny kisses are my favourite things in the world...

14 comments:

  1. you and your blog are both so very adorable dear♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to bunnies, I will never grow up. They are such adorable creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, Juliane. I've had bunnies for three years now, they do the same things everyday and I still haven't got past gushing over how cute they are.
    Thank you grace molly and Little Sparrow ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately our flat is too small for bunnies and we don't have a garden so I opted for guinea pigs. That's one of them: http://tinyurl.com/38fshlo

    They run a fair deal, as well, but not as much as bunnies would.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have a bunny. Her name was Hermione and she looked exactly like the brown one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i smiled when i saw this....
    they look absolutely adorable and happy and lovey dovey! this makes me wish i was a big fat bunny living with a prince in sunlit kingdom
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps!: i know i'm so horribly late on this, but about the ring which you've won, i tried to find that one that you've requested, but i somehow LOST it.. x_x i've actually lost a couple of rings... like the purple cupcake ring as well...
    i'm sorry but do you mind choosing another ring instead?? D: the second to last one on the second set of pictures is adjustable and the 3rd one on the second set of pictures is about a size 7..
    the big pink, strawberry cake ring on the 1st set of pictures is adjustable as well, but the lime green cake slice ring is a size 7 as well. (this one is a bit heavy)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so adorable, dear! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh oh! darling little bunny rabbits! what are their names?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Juliane, guinea pigs are cute too! I tried looking at the link but it wouldn't work. Maybe you could try a different one?

    elly, the brown one is called Buffy and the white one is Luna. Luna is really shy and Buffy is a brave defender of the innocent, so she's well named hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love these photos! :) I have bunnies too and their kisses are the most cutest. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your photographs dear Elaine. Your bunnies are just adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete