this is absolutely lovely, my dear. xxx
A beautiful effect, I may have to try this! (Really falling in love with your blog the more I peruse around)X
'a beautiful mess'strange how two things so seemingly different can come together to form something as lovely as this.ps. did you recieve my letter? I hope you did. I'm just so worried about it going astray <3
Thank you allI got your lovely letter, Minna, and my reply is in the post. You'll probably get it soon <3
how charming! i love how you put glitter on everything <3
Oh my dear! These photographs are sort of frightening.
this is absolutely lovely, my dear.
ReplyDeletexxx
A beautiful effect, I may have to try this! (Really falling in love with your blog the more I peruse around)
ReplyDeleteX
'a beautiful mess'
ReplyDeletestrange how two things so seemingly different can come together to form something as lovely as this.
ps. did you recieve my letter? I hope you did. I'm just so worried about it going astray <3
Thank you all
ReplyDeleteI got your lovely letter, Minna, and my reply is in the post. You'll probably get it soon <3
how charming! i love how you put glitter on everything <3
ReplyDeleteOh my dear! These photographs are sort of frightening.
ReplyDelete