This is a few weeks old, so it's about time I posted it. I've not been posting much because I've been reading like crazy lately, but I have got another new drawing on the way. I hope you're all well ♥
I wish I could draw that well. sweetie you are so so talented and you leave lovely lovely comments. i love your blog, & i love the bow in the girl's hair :) xx
oh my gosh Elaine >_> all i could say is that you just keep getting better and better...the delicate shadings and the way you contour the shapes is so sophisticated, i must say.. i also love the way your girls seem to have so much feeling in them... like the way this one stares at you.... she looks quite shy, yet strong-willed and curious....
i'm always looking forward to seeing more paintings :- )
ps: i wanted to let you know that i really appreciated the comment you left me on my Reverie post... it was so kind and made me feel alot better!! :-) <3
oh oh! and as you have won the Sweet Femme Enfant Set from the givaway, you get to choose which dessert ring you would like me to send you along with the cowlick print and strawberry jacket!
I must say that I'm feeling rather surprised and happy about all of these lovely compliments, thank you so much. Famous last words, I'm not really sure how to answer that question but I had a go a few days ago here: http://heartshapedfreckles.tumblr.com/post/643993590/what-inspires-you-to-draw-i-think-your-art-is I'm not really sure if I know what I'm talking about... hehe
Oh, dearest Elaine I do adore your artwork so much and can't wait to see some more of it, I hope you are well too :) <3 xxx
ReplyDeleteoh how i wish i could draw like you! your artowrk is wonderful
ReplyDelete<3
I absolutely love this. What an adorable drawing! You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteI adore her ribbon and lovely curls in her hair! Your work is absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could draw that well. sweetie you are so so talented and you leave lovely lovely comments. i love your blog, & i love the bow in the girl's hair :) xx
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone. Oh, I love you all!
ReplyDeleteoh, elaine! she is utterly darling! i adore her little striped socks and her bunny sitting in the background.
ReplyDeletexxx
oh my gosh Elaine >_> all i could say is that you just keep getting better and better...the delicate shadings and the way you contour the shapes is so sophisticated, i must say..
ReplyDeletei also love the way your girls seem to have so much feeling in them... like the way this one stares at you.... she looks quite shy, yet strong-willed and curious....
i'm always looking forward to seeing more paintings :- )
ps: i wanted to let you know that i really appreciated the comment you left me on my Reverie post... it was so kind and made me feel alot better!! :-) <3
oh oh! and as you have won the Sweet Femme Enfant Set from the givaway, you get to choose which dessert ring you would like me to send you along with the cowlick print and strawberry jacket!
I just thought i'd let you know that i have changed my blog link to http://fracturedskeleton.blogspot.com/ (i used to be the sea ghost) <3 <3
ReplyDeleteyour drawings are simply amazing and your blog is beautiful, what inspires you to draw so amazingly?
ReplyDeletelots of love always. ♥
I must say that I'm feeling rather surprised and happy about all of these lovely compliments, thank you so much.
ReplyDeleteFamous last words, I'm not really sure how to answer that question but I had a go a few days ago here: http://heartshapedfreckles.tumblr.com/post/643993590/what-inspires-you-to-draw-i-think-your-art-is
I'm not really sure if I know what I'm talking about... hehe