I found your blog today,you're very talented. I think we're quite similar in the way that we prefer our daydream world rather than real-life. I hope my stories will be as beautiful as your drawings one day x
It's astounding what difference colour can make - if this were black & white, she would've seemed wistful. But now it's like you captured her on a beautiful summer day, deciding on what daisies to choose to craft into a chain to wear in her flowing, dark locks.
I think your works are so delicate and soft and they create stories just by looking at them; perhaps, ghost girls living in the forgotten rooms and corridors of old castles.. That comes to my mind always when looking at your art work. ♥
so, so, so lovely, dear! (i love the colours!)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! xx
ReplyDeleteYou have such a thrilling characteristic! I love your black and white but this is lovely too!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog today,you're very talented.
ReplyDeleteI think we're quite similar in the way that we prefer our daydream world rather than real-life. I hope my stories will be as beautiful as your drawings one day x
this is so beautiful, simply dreamy and wonderful! (: i love how the sky looks, with the light in it, so lovely
ReplyDeleteThat picture is very beautiful and you seem to be endlessly talented. (:
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you, thank you! Oh, you all make me so happy!
ReplyDeleteIt's astounding what difference colour can make - if this were black & white, she would've seemed wistful. But now it's like you captured her on a beautiful summer day, deciding on what daisies to choose to craft into a chain to wear in her flowing, dark locks.
ReplyDeletethis is so so so darling... i love the soft colors. it reminds me of childhood <3
ReplyDeleteI think your works are so delicate and soft and they create stories just by looking at them; perhaps, ghost girls living in the forgotten rooms and corridors of old castles.. That comes to my mind always when looking at your art work. ♥
ReplyDeleteI love this image! <3 The colour gives it another dimension, it's so clever, that the girl looks so contemplative,
ReplyDeleteRx