Tuesday, 27 April 2010


A room for daydreaming... with lots of cosy cushions so they will be comfortable when they spend all day with their noses in books. Walls filled with drawings of their favorite things. A bunny each, because they make the sweetest of friends...

I'm feeling much happier now. Yesterday the other university that interviewed me offered me a place so, thankfully, I don't have to worry about that anymore. I'm happy that I can start to settle back into my little daydream world again. Lately I've only been drawing things that I scribbled down in my sketchbook months ago, so I'm looking forward to coming up with some new ideas.

By the way, I made a Tumblr the other day. There's not much on there, but if anyone wants to follow me, I'll put a link up at the side for you.

9 comments:

  1. This drawing is so, so, so, so beautiful, the attention to detail is amazing. I would love a room for daydreaming.
    Congratulations for getting a uni offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is truly sumptuous; it is Victorian yet otherwordly at the same time...I just adore your art, sweetest. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, congratulations on the uni offer dear :) and your art is so inspiring dear, your drawings are amazing <3

    p.s. i have added you on tumblr <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty drawing and place to be in ^^

    Well done on getting a place at uni, it can be a scary time! and im glad your feeling much happier <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, congratulations! Thank goodness it's all over :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your drawings are so, so pretty, I just want to sink into them. Congratulations on your university place! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic drawing! i love all the texture and detail
    beautiful
    x
    o
    -bree

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so so talented, elaine! i love this.... ♥

    ReplyDelete