Tuesday, 2 March 2010


I spent the whole of this morning and most of last night painting so I'm quite pleased with myself. I just decided to take a little break because I wanted to show you a drawing that I finished yesterday.
A little while ago I was sure that my work would get neater the more I practiced, but I think it might be getting worse... Oh well, I'm having a lot of fun, so that's what matters, I think.

4 comments:

  1. how lovely these girls are!! everything from their clothes to the tip of their toes! they don't look messy at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I still think they could be a bit neater, but you've made me feel better anyway :) I'm glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is fabulous! but of course you know that so stop being so modest!!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the way you draw feets and their clothes and features, make me want to be pretty

    ReplyDelete