Monday, 1 March 2010


I woke up really early this morning and lay about in the unusually bright morning light, half dreaming something beautiful that I can't remember now. The first time you realise that the days are getting longer and spring must be on its way always reminds me of when I was little, though I can't think why. It always makes me smile.
Lately I keep starting new drawings before I finish old ones. I've been in an easily distracted, day-dreamy sort of mood that makes it hard to get anything done, but I'll try to finish something soon and put it on here.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, your writing is incredibly beautiful.
    (I also start new drawings before I finish old ones, I just get too antsy when something catches my eye)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes oh yes oh yes <3 Spring is finally coming... i'm excited to see come drawings!! i do adore those lovely girls you draw oh so very much

    ReplyDelete