Oh there have been such lovely sunny days lately. My favorite thing to do recently has been to sit at the top of the stairs when no one else is about. In the middle of the day, the sun shines in through the window and it's the brightest place in the house. It really is the most perfect place, so quiet and peaceful. I like to sit there with just my pen and paper and my thoughts, or a favorite book or just a cup of tea and a ginger biscuit. Sometimes my little cat joins me and we bask together in the sun.
cute !
ReplyDeletei love to sit in those 'sun spots' and there is no sound. it's lovely.
as are you X
Hello dearest, you have a most delicate blog. You are a highly talented artist, I very much envy your illustration skills. The quiet spot on top of the stairs sounds like a dreamy place, I hope you won't mind if I join you there. ♥
ReplyDeletesounds perfect. sometimes i sit atop my bed and look out of my window, it's my favourite spot it the house because you can seen the stars at night time and the birds during the day. much love, samantha ♥
ReplyDeleteAAAH sounds so lovleyyy.... <3 those days are the best kinds of days ever <333333
ReplyDeleteaaah elaine, about those letters, i was thinking that we could just send it whenever, in random when we feel like it? :- ) what do u think? i've been working on my letter to you in little bits and now since it's spring break, my goal is to send it out sometime this week <33
-sunny
Thank you all for your lovely sweet words.
ReplyDeletetia, of course I wouldn't mind, hehe. I adore your blog too, you write so beautifully.
sunny, that's what I was thinking too, so it's fine by me :)