Monday, 7 December 2009

Doodles



Some doodles I've done recently. I've been scribbling in my diary a lot, whatever comes to mind. I'm trying not to over think things so much.

3 comments:

  1. heart heart heartssss <33
    keep them coming sweety :- )


    ps: i thought i'd reply to you here,,, cuz for some reason i've been feeling paranoid on my own blog XD
    erm
    well, i guess he wasn't exactly being mean...
    i guess i was being a little too straight forward and he was just being a "guy" and being awkward or what what have you, and i took it the wrong way..... AAAAHHHH
    but now, everything seems to be alright x_x
    dear Elaine, people are quite confusing aren't they? ; A ;

    ReplyDelete
  2. pss: sounds like you been having alot on your mind,,, hope you are okay sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm happy enough, just confused about applying to university and I'm always a little self concious when I show my art to people. It makes me happy to hear your sweet comments.
    I'm glad all this is going well for you now and I'm sure it will get easier and less confusing. As for me, I wonder if I confuse other people before they can confuse me... I'm too quiet and awkward to have much experience in this department.

    ReplyDelete