Monday, 7 December 2009

Wendy


Something to go towards a port folio in case I need one. I thought portraits would be a safe option, but I'm fed up of painting myself or my sister so I'm using characters from pretty films instead. I almost gave up on this half way through, but I think it turned out alright in the end. I might touch some parts of it up later. I did it from this picture.

I'm drinking lots of milky tea and I have Slow Club songs stuck in my head. As much as I'm enjoying rereading Harry Potter, I'm impatiant to finish it because there are so many things I want to read next. It makes me feel excited. I'm looking forward to going on a little adventure to the library to see what they have.

2 comments:

  1. o my word, i like it here lots. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is a great painting! I wish you good luck with your portfolio in case you make it!

    -Mirabelle

    ReplyDelete