Monday, 9 November 2009

Pretty Things


This is the book I made last week. I want to make the cover nicer, but I'm not sure what to do to it yet...

Here are a few pages from it. I'm going to cover them with pretty quotes and doodles and secret thoughts





And here are some photos that I've taken of other pretty things







I got this top on Saturday and I love it so much but I don't think I have anything that goes with it :( I've been walking round the house in it with just tights and no skirt because nothing looks right with it. I think I really need to get some cute shorts.


This is another little book I've been working on. I'll scan it when it's finished so people can see what's inside.

I want to do an art post soon. I've got quite a few ideas for paintings, I just need to stop being so lazy! I also want to do some secret writing because I miss making up stories like I used to. I'm horrible at it, but it's a lot of fun. I want to fill my head with pretty imaginary situations again, because I worry too much nowadays.

1 comment: