I had one of those good days when I was making this journal/sketchbook out of all different types of paper. I worked on it in my bedroom all day, only coming down for cups of tea and food. I put a portable dvd player on the desk in my bedroom so I could watch films while I worked. It seemed like i spent most of the day smiling. I'd forgotten the satisfaction you can feel from getting really stuck into an art project. I'll post pictures of the finished piece later.
Friday, 6 November 2009
Love Potion
I had one of those good days when I was making this journal/sketchbook out of all different types of paper. I worked on it in my bedroom all day, only coming down for cups of tea and food. I put a portable dvd player on the desk in my bedroom so I could watch films while I worked. It seemed like i spent most of the day smiling. I'd forgotten the satisfaction you can feel from getting really stuck into an art project. I'll post pictures of the finished piece later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm interested in reading that book now : o
ReplyDeletecan i find it at barnes or borders..? XD
Probably... I don't have those shops where I live (well I think there's a borders somewhere but I haven't been there). If you asked them, though, they'd probably order it for you. I got it from the library and I was so sad that I had to give it back :(
ReplyDelete