Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Bookworm


Recently, I've been knitting a jumper and rereading Harry Potter obsessively. Even if it's not a good habit to have my nose constantly buried in a book, I'm happy to have got back into my old reading habits. I missed them. I've been knitting a few rows of my jumper in between chapters and I'm not great at it (it's the first time I've made a jumper) but it looks OK, except it might end up a bit small. It's been a good week so far.

1 comment:

  1. oi oi oi <33
    yes! i forgot how addicting harry potter was
    sadly, i'm still on the second chapter of reading harry potter 1 T_T
    aaah! you will post pics of your finished jumper right? :- ) the color is adorableee!

    ps: your harry potter book cover is diff from the one i have! : o didn't realize they had diff versions XD aaah

    ReplyDelete