
I'm so bored bored bored of being gloomy in black and white. My head is suddenly stuffed with ideas, but instead of painting, I have an essay to write. And instead of doing that, I'm complaining on my blog... oh dear. Time to get to work...
p.s. Thank you for the birthday wishes, dears. I had a wonderful day, with ice cream on the beach and new dresses and gatherings around the campfire. It was as lovely as I had hoped it would be.
I adore this. Makes me feel like Spring. x
ReplyDeleteGlad your birthday went well. I am also avoiding essay writing and other necessities... I'd rather breathe in spring air and write in my diary.
ReplyDeleteHope you're well!
Grace and peace,
Kinnery
Ah, well, I'm glad you're full of bright inspiration. I have a story to write and I haven't got an ounce of motivation for it. Your artwork is just magical, a breath of fresh air. xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderfully un-gloomy. x
ReplyDeletei see you in bright colors, hun... and your art is truly amazing. <3
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute and cheery. It feels like Spring. I procrastinate a lot too, hope your gloomyness goes away xx
ReplyDeletePerfect picture for the start of Spring xx
ReplyDelete