Wednesday, 23 March 2011

I went exploring again today. I found a magical little area in the woods where the sunlight through the trees was covering the ground in lovely golden patches. I sat for a while on the mossy ground listening to what sounded like a sort of woodland orchestra - all cheeping and cawing and creaking, with the roar of the sea joining in in the background.
I hope tomorrow will just as wonderful, since it's my birthday! My friend decided that we're having a bonfire on the beach to celebrate. I just hope the weather stays nice for a little while longer. I'm really excited!

10 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. why are you so adorable??????????????????????? <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 i do wish i can join you on your magical explorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lucky girl you are to have access to such an enchanted place. And I am lucky too, because it's the 24th today and that means I dropped by just in time to wish you all the best and a very happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like the perfect way to celebrate your birthday! Mine is in May and I'm still deciding what I want to do. Something special, since it's my 21st. A trip to the beach sounds like a wonderful idea... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that photo is absolutely enchanting. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this woodland orchestra...
    xx.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! i hope you have a lovely time at the bonfire <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday, dear!
    I hope you had the most wonderful day imaginable.
    Your adventure sounds heavenly, and the weather has been so lovely lately, hasn't it? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy late birthday, Elaine! Hope your day was everything you wished & wanted. Have a wonderful year.
    And the woodland orchestra, oh my...your photograph is incredibly pretty too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like you had a magical time. happy late birthday dear ♥ hope you had the loveliest day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I am so late, but happy belated birthday, dear. Yeah, for March Girls :) x

    ReplyDelete