I know I say this every time you post a drawing, but you really are incredibly talented. Every single drawing you post is just exquisitely beautiful in its detail. Love <3 ps. I am being the most atrocious pen friend these days, and I'm terribly sorry for it. I cannot say when I will send your letter, but I promise it will not be long x
I just got the drawing in the post! Thank you so much <3 I am so glad i got to swap with you x x x
ReplyDeleteBoth your drawing and the photo are lovely! Love those blythe dolls! xxxx
ReplyDeleteI know I say this every time you post a drawing, but you really are incredibly talented. Every single drawing you post is just exquisitely beautiful in its detail.
ReplyDeleteLove <3
ps. I am being the most atrocious pen friend these days, and I'm terribly sorry for it. I cannot say when I will send your letter, but I promise it will not be long x
You have such a talent, your drawings are incredibly inspiring and beautiful. The photograph is also adorable!
ReplyDeleteso pretty...
ReplyDeleteThank you so much everyone! gosh, your comments are always so kind!
ReplyDelete