Monday, 12 July 2010


You made the sun shine... it glittered from your fingertips and sleeping rosebuds would bloom at the lightest touch. They would yawn into life, just for you.

Where do you go when I open my eyes?

9 comments:

  1. what a wonderful crown they have x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, dearesr Elaine, absolutely wonderful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know what to say.. it feels like I could sink into your words, so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with kayla. i love the color combination of the gold and the reddish, terra cotta hue of the paper and i love this boy and i love how you said, "where do you go when i open my eyes??" <3
    he's prolly hiding somewhere in a sunlit crevice playing with the dust motes dancing in the ray of warm light, waiting for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. such delicate words, dearie. imagining them yawning to life stole my breath away a tiny bit. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what lovely, frangible words, dear.... i love the picture, too, the glitter is just so dreamy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely words, and I think I may like the enchanting image that accompanies them even better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why did you wait so long to open your eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You write beautifully, definitely following (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete