Tuesday, 29 June 2010

We'll tumble through the clouds together, you and I. With stardust glittering beneath our feet and around our heads and everywhere we look... We will fall asleep while stargazing on a bed of powdery white mist. And as the moon casts it's pale light over us, we will dream the sweetest of dreams.

17 comments:

  1. what beautiful photos, they really make me feel like im tumbling through clouds and stars x

    ReplyDelete
  2. those photographs are just breathtaking, really, there is no way to describe them; they look like how i would imagine a dream to look like. a tinted heaven. oh ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear Elaine this is just stunning! I wish I owned such a beautiful thing like that, I think I would probably end up laying down staring at it, pretending I am floating amung the stars <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! these pictures, dear one, are spectacular. These and your beautiful words make me feel as though I'm falling through a wonderous daydream
    love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful imagery in your little prose. I feel like I've entered into a realm of dreams and thoughts to fancy.
    And oh dear how wonderful are those pictures too. I do so love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog. It is awesome. Every little thing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh! so, so magical, my dear elaine. i would give anything to tumble through those clouds and walk my feet through those stars.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS IS FANTASTIC! if i was a mouse, i would imagine this to be a magical theater and go there every night with a bit of cheese to watch the clouds and paper cut-out stars <3

    and and and i must say, you always have beautiful writing yourself!! sweet and gentle as a lamb's sigh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, I wish I could create a world as magnificent as this - how lucky those two cardboard characters must be, floating safely across a pitch-black sky with stars as their guide.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful and glittery - just like the summer night sky. Wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These sweet comments put the hugest grin on my face! Thank you all so much ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness, may I please please live in that little cloud world? I'd be happy forever. So very beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I linked your blog, I hope you agree!
    I think you blog is one of the most inspiring blog.


    http://sandraklose.blogspot.com/2010/07/viel-hab-ich-gern-ebenso-viel-mag-ich.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. thankyou for the sweet birthday wishes Elaine!
    your enchanted world makes me smile.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. goodness this is beautiful
    i've only just woke up but i want my head to hit the pillow again

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a whimsical photo shoot. Five Stars.

    ReplyDelete