Last night I stumbled through that dreamy pink veil through which I see the world and everything seemed suddenly dull and hopeless and everything bad came back to me. I lay awake imagining the horror of it all until, finally, I told myself, "When I wake up tomorrow all of this will be gone!" and then I fell asleep.
When I saw the soft glow of the morning through my sleepy sore eyes I did feel better. I wished for sunshine, though. I remembered going to make tea one morning and watching through the window as the sun shone on the raindrops that hung from the bare branches of a tree. It made them glow like little fairy lights - only more beautiful than that, more natural, like there really were tiny fairies caught between the branches of that tree... I want to be captivated like that again.
oh, oh, darling; this is quite breathtaking♥
ReplyDeletexx
Such pretty words and imagery.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of when i get up so early in the mornings and spent long amounts of time with a warm tea cup pressed against my cheek and watch the tiny birds in my garden. And my very own little fairy lights on the washing line.
do you have the case of the blues? ; A ; oh honey... if you don't mind me asking, what's wrong? :- /
ReplyDeleteyou are quite a magical girl <3 i'm sure those fairy lights will find their way back in your trees to visit you <333
Well, there are always bad things, worries and doubts and such, lurking at the back of my mind. They used to upset me quite a lot, they'd creep up on me all the time, but I hadn't felt like that in a while. I've been really happy lately. Only the other night it happened again and I felt quite sad about anything I could think of. It was nothing in particular, really and I was okay in the morning. I could remember the good things, they just seemed a bit far away. I feel better now. Thank you for telling me such lovely words, all of you, it's what makes it easier to keep the bad things away.
ReplyDeleteaaah yes...
ReplyDeletei know whut you mean...
it might have been a dementor sneaking around under your bed! : O
glad to hear that you're well tho :- )
AH! and i just looked up harrison's work. IT WAS SOO WONDERFUL!!! i just adored the pastel colors and the whole wonderful childish, natural style she has...
you got my message spot on about enouraging poeple to slow and see the world in a more romantic light... to slow down and make time to sit down, make a cup of tea, and dream as you watch bunnies in the garden.. and perhaps decide to chase after it :- )
some people thought i was trying to encourage sstrictly political art... when that wasn't NECESSARILY the point i was trying to get to..
we need more quality, love, and passion in what we do these days :- )
mm i was thinking about starting off with making a community at deiantart.. but i'll have to think more on that later x_x i should be going back to class LOL
yes, you are so true. The simplest thing is in fact the most beautiful thing, which unfortunately remained undiscovered due to our ignorance. But I am sure you are not!
ReplyDelete