Friday, 22 January 2010

Last night I made a den in my room, the kind I always tried to make as a child, out of blankets and pillows, but never succeeded. This one stayed up and it's the most perfect, peaceful little place for reading or writing or just sitting and listening to music. I don't ever want to take it down, but I had to push my desk up against my chest of drawers to make room and I suppose I'll need to get to my clothes sooner or later...
I've been writing a lot lately, scribbling away in secret notebooks. I'm not brave enough to show anyone, but it's fun to play around with words in my head. I think I'm getting better. I'll try to paint something soon. I feel inspired!







6 comments:

  1. Hey im a new follower of yours i love your little den it looks dead cosey.
    What sort of stuff do you write in your notebooks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, gosh. this is just so magical; it is so fragile. Worlds can be born in that lovely little den of yours ♥
    I am making one tonight, as a matter of fact. I make one every friday, and drink tea and have my toast with butter and jam ♥
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i remember doing that when i was a kid it was the best ever. I sadly cannot remember the last time i made one.

    Your den is very lovely and im glad your kitty enjoys it too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of making a den, like a safe haven where you're on your own and nothing cna hurt you or irritate you! Your blog is so pretty, I have enjoyed reading it

    http://belphoebeprince.blogspot.com
    follow for follow? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my- what the- HOW PRECIOUS ; A ; *gushes*

    aaaaaaaww i agree with olivia....
    such a fragile lovely little place it must be... ; A ; sigh i wish i had enough space in my room to make one of my own! HMMMM!! i might give it a try!!!

    hahaa and i see your kitty is quite enjoying the den as well :- ) lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so magical, like a secret door..x

    ReplyDelete