.jpg)
I've enjoyed these past few lazy, snow filled weeks quite a bit. I've been playing in the snow with my sisters and reading sad books (I need to find some happier ones to read, any suggestions?) but I've finally started to get back into painting and making things. I hope to have some nice pictures to show you soon.
That's so wonderful! Reminds me of my own sister and me.
ReplyDelete+ When I need something happy to read, I usually come back to children's classics... Or Stephen Leacock's "Nonsense Novels" - quite funny, as well.
lovely picture dear :) the snow has been just beautiful hasn't it ♥
ReplyDeleteit looks like you are having a marvelous time. & as for happier books to read there is nothing that cheers me up more than eloise. each page gives me giggles & puts me in the happiest mood. sure, it's a childrens book, but it's one of the greats.
ReplyDeletexx
heart shaped freckles? oh that is the most beautiful thing i have heard all day. x lovely blog. stunning.
ReplyDelete