I don't have much to say at the moment. My head has been stuck with other people and places... right now I feel kind of in between, like I could go either way. I've discovered I have to keep my worlds separate otherwise they don't work properly.
oh my!! i can't believe i missed this blog post!!! aaaah what a utterly magical world you live in with you frilly lacey dress and kitties and wild branches growing all over your yard!
and i know exactly what you mean about keeping your world separate from... the "social" world.. :- ( it gets a bit overwhelming after a while,., doesn't it?
oh, your blog is ever so beautiful dear, i shall definatley be following you. i hope everything is okay, and i hope you have a happy new year ♥
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteYou're cat looks like a sweetie! Love the blog too! Hope you are having a happy 2010
xx
http://wholivesinthatteacup.blogspot.com
I feel utterly the same at the moment, i hope we both get out of this way soon before i become a completely different person
ReplyDeletex
oh my!! i can't believe i missed this blog post!!!
ReplyDeleteaaaah
what a utterly magical world you live in with you frilly lacey dress and kitties and wild branches growing all over your yard!
and i know exactly what you mean about keeping your world separate from... the "social" world.. :- ( it gets a bit overwhelming after a while,., doesn't it?