None of the thoughts I put here seem to stay for very long the way I left them. A good thing, regarding posts like this one, but I wish the happier feelings would stay a while longer. Friday night was horrific, though it really shouldn't have been. Yesterday morning I walked to the library in tears (only to find it closed - I spent the rest of the day alone). I can't understand why I act this way. Everything I spent the past year wishing for seems to be within my grasp now, but I find myself unable to take hold of it... I just don't know what to do.
(I'm sorry about this, it just needs to go somewhere)
poor baby *hugs forever* <3
ReplyDeleteThank you, dear *hugs back* xx
Deletehello, i just wanted you to know that i feel exactly the same. i'm finding it almost impossible to live on the present. i dream or aim for something, i get it, and i feel nothing. the cycle goes on and on.
ReplyDeletedont be sorry, there's many of us out there, we just need to come out of hiding.
love b x
Thank you for this, B. I hope we can both figure something out... It's frustrating because I feel so certain that things can be better than this. I don't just want to hide away from the present anymore xx
Deletehope you're okay (your writing is beautiful by the way)
ReplyDeleteI'm okay. I'm just a bit too prone to feeling gloomy, that's all. (thank you) xx
Delete