such lovely photos... i adore the first one. :)
The first photograph made my day!There is everything in it I am longing to spend this sunny, sunny day with.I hope you've had the nicest easter weekend. x
The loveliest, summeriest pictures. x
I adore those photos, film produces such dreamy shots x
Your days seem to be a whirlwind of petals (the best possible kind of days) x
So, so lovely. x
Lovely xWhy don't you check out my giveaway Ginger Ecstasy
Doing art outside is such a wonderful thing. These are lovely photos.xx Carina
Thank you for following, dear. Your blog is a dream! x
loveliness. such a quaint and charming feel to these photos. sunshine and lazy afternoons. beautiful, dove.
Gorgeous, they have such a cozy and country-like feel. I am especially fond of the first <3xx and hugsJhordyn
Stunning photos, and your artwork is really enchanting.
such lovely photos... i adore the first one. :)
ReplyDeleteThe first photograph made my day!
ReplyDeleteThere is everything in it I am longing to spend this sunny, sunny day with.
I hope you've had the nicest easter weekend. x
The loveliest, summeriest pictures. x
ReplyDeleteI adore those photos, film produces such dreamy shots x
ReplyDeleteYour days seem to be a whirlwind of petals (the best possible kind of days) x
ReplyDeleteSo, so lovely. x
ReplyDeleteLovely x
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you check out my giveaway
Ginger Ecstasy
Doing art outside is such a wonderful thing. These are lovely photos.
ReplyDeletexx Carina
Thank you for following, dear. Your blog is a dream! x
ReplyDeleteloveliness. such a quaint and charming feel to these photos. sunshine and lazy afternoons. beautiful, dove.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, they have such a cozy and country-like feel. I am especially fond of the first <3
ReplyDeletexx and hugs
Jhordyn
Stunning photos, and your artwork is really enchanting.
ReplyDelete