Wednesday, 2 March 2011

It has been a rather a long time since I last mentioned that little book project of mine on here. That's not because I've forgotten about it (though I wonder if any of you have - I wouldn't blame you really...) I've just been working on it very slowly. I finally got around to finishing my part of it yesterday, so I thought I'd make another post about it on here just to check that everyone who said they would take part in it is still interested. I also wanted to ask if there are any new people who are interested in joining in. If you do want to join then just send me an email (worriedeyes@hotmail.co.uk) letting me know your location and I'll get back to you with some more information. I'm going to wait a few days to see if anyone new wants to join in or if anyone wants to drop out, then I'll get on with preparations for starting the project and hopefully I'll be able to send the book out next week.
I hope everyone is well.

5 comments:

  1. Aaah that's so exciting! :) I'm definitely still in. Can't wait to see it and contribute to it. Lots and lots of love, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely still interested dearest, looking forward to it!

    xx and hugs

    Jhordyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking forward to it, and definitely still want to participate. Thanks for starting this wonderful little project!

    Grace and peace,
    Kinnery

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to contribute. It ought to be fantastic.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to take part! And so I don't drop out of the blue, I just discovered your blog today, but think it's beautiful, and love the idea of your book.

    ReplyDelete