

Hello dears! It's been a little while since I've said very much on here, but do you know, I've been so very happy with all the wonderful comments you've been leaving for me here. I would never expected that so many people would be interested in following me when I first started out this blog. It seems really amazing to me... And so, of course, the time has come for me to do a little something to thank you. I'm going to have my first ever giveaway! I've been pondering over the idea for a little while now, trying to decide what sort of things people would like to win. In the end I decided that I should simply let the winner choose! That is, you will be able to request anything you'd like me to draw for you (though, perhaps nothing too far from my usual style, otherwise I fear you'd be disappointed with the result) and I'll do it, then the drawing will be yours to keep!
All you have to do is leave a comment here with your email and I will choose the winner at random. You have until Monday 16th August to enter and I'll announce the winner on that day. I'm quite excited about this! I hope you'll all enter!
I am so excited! Thanks Elaine.
ReplyDeletecarespantaloons@gmail.com
Ah, your drawings are amazing. I'd love one!
ReplyDeleteteapartied@yahoo.com
Thank you x x
I am as excited as you are. You must be surrounded by magic.
ReplyDeletethehannah@web.de
Oh my, everything you draw is wonderful. How very kind of you.
ReplyDeletebrownbearhugs@googlemail.com xxx
this is a wonderful idea! and i always leave comments on things i love (:
ReplyDeleterebecca.cohen@hotmail.co.uk
http://itscohen.blogspot.com/
You are wondrous, darling. Thank you, ribbons and chilly autumn days; I can't wait, like hot apples for desert :)
ReplyDeleteTreuesliebesherz@gmail.com
xxx
This sounds like a lovely idea!
ReplyDeleteIsabelle_bayman@hotmail.co.uk
Your drawings are fabulous!
This sounds great! :D
ReplyDeleteSparklysushi@hotmail.com